[SBS Goal Hitters] ‘FC Streaming Fighter’ defeats ‘FC Gucheok Tall God’ and advances to the finals!

2024-06-20 18:11:03

Kim Jin-kyung♥Kim Seung-gyu wedding scene revealed... Up to 8%

On this day, before the game, the wedding scene of 'FC Gucheok Tall God' Kim Jin-kyung and national team goalkeeper Kim Seung-gyu was revealed as a surprise.

Kim Jin-kyung, who is about to get married, was asked when she was more nervous - her game or her wedding. She said, "I'm more nervous when I'm playing." She even postponed her honeymoon for the game, showing that she's still serious about soccer. showed.

Lee Hyeon-i said, “What better wedding gift is there than the championship cup?” and Kim Jin-kyung said, “I want to hear more congratulations on winning than congratulating me on my wedding,” and she ignited her fighting spirit to advance to the finals.

Director Ha Seok-ju, who heard the news of Kim Jin-kyung's marriage, visited the waiting room of 'Streaming Fighter' and said, "Jin-kyung will get married soon.

To make up for Kim Jin-kyung's upcoming wedding, director Ha Seok-joo, 'the tallest man of all time', performed a proposal ceremony by kneeling down and handing her a wedding ring.

→ MoaPic!