[SBS Running Man] Kang Hoon, “I will risk my life”, unable to bear the hunger and competing for a meal during a food break!

2024-06-21 16:41:04

The recent recording was conducted as a food break race in which participants ate meals to prepare for the summer.

If you used your brothers' cards in last week's 'Common Escape Area' race, this week's younger brothers' cards appeared. The 'younger brother line' Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, and Kang Hoon have a card limit set according to the meal expenses they can spend on members. I lost, and had to proceed with my meal by drawing a fortune-telling card.

If you draw a good card, you will be saved, but if you draw a bad card, you will end up exceeding the limit. The members fought a nervous battle to predict the limit, but the members who won consecutive salty limits complained, saying, "The amount is too small."

Indeed, who will be the member who will avoid the humiliation of exceeding the limit and succeed in protecting his body? The results can be seen on 'Running Man', which airs at 6:15 pm on Sunday the 23rd.

→ MoaPic!