[Save me!

2024-06-21 18:11:03

Holmes] ‘Water Bomb Goddess’ Eunbi Kwon wins by targeting the taste of the owner of a surfing shop in Gangneung!

In 'Holmes' (directed by Jeong Da-hi, Kim Moon-seop, Kim Jin-kyung), the client chose Team Bok's 'Gangneung Ocean View worth 300 million won' and Team Bok won.

Team Bok's second property was 'Gangneung Ocean View worth 300 million won' in Sacheonjin-ri, Sacheon-myeon, Gangneung-si.

The stylish interior of the living room and kitchen were flawless, and the spacious master bedroom with a built-in closet had an ocean view.

The interior attracted attention with its practical structure and emotional interior, and I was able to enjoy the front yard of my house, which was well maintained with a three-bay structure.

The Bok team selected ‘Gangneung 300 million won ocean view’ as the final listing, and the Deok team selected ‘The Prince of Yangyang Terrace’ as the final listing.

The client chose Bok Team's 'Gangneung 300 million Won Ocean View' and said that he liked the shared kitchen, swimming pool, proximity to work, and reasonable price.

→ MoaPic!