[SBS The Magic Star] Tear-rich Mimi

2024-06-22 02:41:02

Entertainment sensation Mimi and human vitamin empathy fairy Jang Young-ran, two people with extraordinary high tension, will appear as special star judges in the second round of SBS' 'The Magic Star'.

Jang Young-ran, who sat in the judges' chair for the first time, said to Han Hye-jin, "I had a lasting feeling after watching the first round," and asked, "I don't understand how a magic trick can last a long time."

Above all, the production team raised curiosity by hinting, "You will be able to see the great performance of Jang Young-ran, who is rich in reactions, and Mimi, who is rich in tears."

Accordingly, the production team said, "Mimi and Jang Young-ran, who joined as special star judges in episode 4 of 'The Magic Star', were puzzled when they saw the star judges mentioned above before the round began, but when the magic act started, they seemed to be concentrating and enjoying it more than anyone else." “Not only will I give a reaction worthy of a high-tension owner, but I will also seriously deliver a moving review,” he said.

→ MoaPic!