[SBS You Are My Destiny] 71 couples appearing -> ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’, which has surpassed 400 million views on the portal, celebrates its 7th broadcast anniversary!

2024-07-02 12:11:06

The clip of Bae Da-hae and Lee Jang-won, which sparked the 'T VS F' controversy last year, exceeded 4 million views on YouTube, and the clip of actors Oh Yeon-soo and Son Ji-chang, who attracted attention with the realistic daily life of a realistic couple of 26 years, also received a total of 3 million views. I jumped over it.

Producer Kang Hyeong-seon, who is in charge of directing, said, "I consider it an infinite honor to have started in July 2017 and established myself as the No. 1 entertainment show on Mondays, and have now entered the ranks of 'long-running programs'." He added, "I took great courage to broadcast even the most personal details. “I would like to give this honor to the 71 couples who revealed their daily lives and the three MCs, Kim Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, and Kim Sook, who stayed in the same place for 7 years.”

Meanwhile, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2', which is featured as a 7th anniversary special, features the '40 million actor' Kim Min-jae, who became a mainstream actor with the movie 'Crime City' series, and his wife Choi Yu-ra, who looks like Han So-hee.

PD Kang said, "In line with the 7th anniversary special, we are revealing the 'separately and together' daily life of actors Kim Min-jae and Choi Yu-ra for the first time." He added, "After the 72nd fateful couple, Kim Min-jae and Choi Yu-ra, we are accelerating the preparation of a lineup of special couples, so we are looking forward to it." Please.

→ MoaPic!