[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] I take care of the house, and you take care of the coma?

2024-07-02 18:41:05

Seeing the tense couple, Dr. Oh Eun-young pointed out, “They are preparing for a time when their marriage cannot be maintained.”

MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell", which aired at 10:45 pm yesterday (1st), featured a 'contract couple' who had a 'half-marriage', which is a recent marriage trend.

When the two had a fight over big or small issues, such as moving, house contract, or what to give for a birthday present, they brought out the 'Marital Life Agreement' and wrote new items at the end.

The wife's position was that no matter how much her husband received as childcare leave from the company, she would only pay the amount that was insufficient based on the 2 million won she received, while the husband's position was that since he gave 1.3 million won, he should receive the same amount back. There was a difference in the calculation method of the two. It was very mixed.

In the end, after an argument, the two brought back the 'Marital Life Agreement' and began revising it...

When his wife said that it would be fair for both of them to take a leave of absence in the second half of the year, but wondered if it was fair for them to give in, Dr. Oh Eun-young expressed regret, saying, "The more I listen to the two people's stories, the more worried I become."

The 'marital life agreement' was deeply embedded in the couple's daily lives, and there was no exception when giving birthday gifts to each other.

In response, the husband said, “Then I will pay the remaining difference of 350,000 won.” In the end, the debate between the two about the amount of the gift ended with them revising the agreement again.

After hearing the couple's story, Dr. Oh Eun-young told her husband, "You just have to be honest.

The story of how he obeys his wife and lives according to her opinions comes to “Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell.”

The couple's story will be revealed on MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" on Monday, July 8th at 10:45 PM.

→ MoaPic!