[SBS Running Man] Ji Ye-eun becomes the ‘second big girl’ following Song Ji-hyo?!

2024-07-02 22:11:05

What is the identity of the most flexible ramen of all time?

In a recent recording, Ji Seok-jin and Ji Ye-eun played the role of 'Team Leader Ji' and presented ramen containing their own tastes as lunch for the team members.

Ji Seok-jin said, "I know the members well," and boosted the odds with her member-tailored strategy, while Ji Ye-eun brought out her secret recipe, saying, "I cook a lot while I stay alone!"

As soon as the actual cooking began, Ji Ye-eun said, "It's delicious when you put a lot of it!" and showed off a new concept of cooking by adding a large amount of all kinds of ingredients such as green onions, garlic, bean sprouts, and seafood, and became the 'second big hand' following Song Ji-hyo, the official big hand of 'Running Man'. It's the back story.

At this time, the members who were speculating about the team leaders' ramen cooking process going on behind the scenes expressed their anxiety and anticipation, saying, "Yee-eun is a sloppy person, so her cooking will be a sloppy one," and "I'm actually looking forward to Seok-jin hyung's ramen." However, it was revealed that Ji Ye-eun's ramen was indeed There is growing curiosity as to whether it will be able to capture the tastes of the ‘Noodle Lover’ members.

→ MoaPic!