[SBS My Ugly Bird] ‘My Little Old Boy’ 400th episode, No. 1 household entertainment show in 2049-metropolitan area for 5 consecutive weeks!

2024-07-03 05:41:03

Ahn Moon-sook and Lim Won-hee up to 17.4% in the pink airflow

On this day, actress Jang Na-ra appeared as a special MC in the studio and attracted attention by confessing to 'overeating nutritional supplements' as her 'secret for having the best youthful look in the universe'.

Jang Na-ra said, “Her husband looks like a handsome donkey,” but added, “I had a photo of her husband on the scene, so I contacted her separately.

Jang Na-ra, who appears as a star lawyer specializing in divorce in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Good Partner', which will be aired for the first time on July 12, said, "The drama writer is a divorce lawyer.

Kim Jun-ho, who wanted to solve the biggest obstacle to marriage, 'snoring', and Kim Seung-su, who had suffered from insomnia for a long time, visited the hospital and underwent a real test.

Kim Jun-ho, who was shocked by the article that severe snoring was a cause for divorce, also conducted a sleep test with Kim Seung-soo to solve the problem before marriage.

The test results showed that Kim Seung-soo suffered from 'sleep illusion' and apnea, in which he felt that he was sleeping but could not sleep, because his airway was too narrow.

→ MoaPic!