[SBS My Ugly Bird] ‘My Little Old Boy’, 400th episode, No. 1 household in 2049-metropolitan area for 5 consecutive weeks!

2024-07-03 06:41:03

Show off your stronghold as an ‘absolute powerhouse’ in entertainment shows

'My Little Old Boy', which aired on the 30th, celebrated its 400th episode and featured Jang Na-ra as a special MC, drawing a lot of attention as she talked about her sweet newlywed life.

One of the secrets to maintaining the popularity of the program is that not only big stars who are difficult to cast on entertainment programs, but also the hottest stars in Korea at the moment appear and tell honest stories in front of the mother Avengers.

Thanks to this popularity, 'My Little Old Boy' has consistently ranked high in topicality and preference, including 2nd place in entertainment program brand reputation (Korea Business Research Institute) and 4th place in Koreans' favorite TV program (Korea Gallup) in June 2024. I'm doing it.

In 'My Little Old Boy', which will be broadcast next week, a new 'male friend' appears between Kim Seung-soo and Yang Jeong-ah, who have maintained a high level of excitement as 'more than friends but less than lovers', and Kim Seung-soo's awakening is expected to be revealed, raising expectations.

→ MoaPic!