<Concert 7080+ (Plus)> ‘Concert 7080+ (Plus)’ launched, continuing the legacy of Concert 7080!

2024-07-04 15:41:04

'Concert 7080', which ended in 2018, is newly introduced after 6 years. The meaning of '+ Plus' goes beyond being limited to songs of the 7080 generation and covers songs of various generations and genres from 1970 to 2000. It aims to be a music broadcast that the whole family can enjoy together.

In particular, in the first broadcast, 'Singer Kim Seong-ho', who appeared on KBS and is a hot topic with over 7 million cumulative views on YouTube, appeared in front of the audience for the first time in 17 years and performed 'Kim Seong-ho's Reminiscence', 'All Women Who Smile Are Pretty', and 'You Have Coffee with an Angel'. The live performance of 'Have You Ever Drinked' touched many hearts.

In addition, Hwang Gyu-young, singer of 'I Have No Problems', a song cheered by the entire nation, and Park Jun-ha, singer of 90's touching ballad 'When I First Met You', will appear and reveal their current status and the stories behind the songs.

Jeonju General Bureau PD Choi Soo-yeon, who directed episodes 1 and 2, said, "I remember how many people were disappointed when Concert 7080 ended in 2018," adding, "There is a thirst for music broadcasting that presents songs live and communicates with the audience. “I think it was true for both the singer and the viewers,” he said.

→ MoaPic!