[SBS You Are My Destiny] ‘7th Anniversary Special’ broadcast!

2024-07-05 11:41:04

Actors Kim Min-jae and Choi Yu-ra's daily life revealed for the first time

Kim Min-jae, who rose to the ranks of '40 million actors' through the movies 'Veteran', 'Ode to My Father', and 'Crime City 3 and 4', will reveal his life in Jeju with his wife Choi Yu-ra, who looks just like Lee Hyo-ri and Han So-hee, through 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2'. It is said that when the outstanding beauty of actress Choi Yu-ra's wife, Choi Yu-ra of 17 Years, who debuted in the movie 'Miss Hongdangmu', was revealed, as well as the luxurious nest in the great outdoors, the MCs who were watching were repeatedly impressed, saying, "It's a fairytale-like scene."

On this day, Kim Min-jae surprised everyone by talking about his wife Choi Yu-ra and the twists and turns that led to her coming to Jeju.

Actor Kim Min-jae, who debuted for 25 years, began to feel extremely nervous and noticed the cool-headed acting guidance of his wife, Choi Yu-ra. The studio MCs who were watching this also could not hide their tension due to the charisma of his wife, Choi Yu-ra, who immediately took control of her '40 million actor' husband. I couldn't do it.

What really happened to the actor couple's main business can be seen in the special Jeju daily life of Kim Min-jae and Choi Yu-ra in the 7th anniversary special 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2', which airs at 10:10 pm tonight.

→ MoaPic!