Lee Yo-won, honest confession in 'Alumni Journey' "I have regrets after marriage, but I have no regrets."

2024-07-08 10:41:03

Actress Lee Yo-won appeared on TV Chosun's 'Gourmet Heo Young-man's Baekban Travels' (hereinafter referred to as 'Baekban Travels') and revealed her honest feelings about getting married at a young age.

On this day's broadcast, Lee Yo-won said about his physical strength, "I was confident in my 30s, but I can feel it clearly now.

Lee Yo-won, who recently became a hot topic by playing the role of a parent in the drama 'Model Taxi 2', said about the relatable line, "If you touch my child one more time, I will kill you.' I don't empathize with the line because the child wasn't that gifted. “It worked,” he said.

Regarding getting married at a young age, Lee Yo-won said, “I think it was time.

When asked if it was extremely popular at the time, Lee Yo-won said, "That's why my husband really hates talking about it.

Lastly, when asked what kind of actor Lee Yo-won wants to become in the future, she said, “I want to be a great actor in the past.

→ MoaPic!