[SBS Connection] Ji Sung, Jeon Mi-do, Kwon Yul, Kim Kyung-nam, and Jeong Soon-won, “Thank you very much for loving us so much.” Final episode D-DAY! The five main characters of ‘Connection’ reveal their thoughts on the end of the show!

2024-07-08 11:11:04

In relation to this, the five main characters of 'Connection' - Ji-seong, Jeon Mi-do, Kwon Yul, Kim Kyung-nam and Jeong Soon-won - left their feelings ahead of the final episode, the best scenes they chose, the points to watch for the final episode and a final greeting to viewers.

Ji-sung then left a point to watch, saying, "I hope you will watch the passionate performances of the actors who will shine in the final episode, the intertwined emotions, and the fate of Jang Jae-kyung." He added, "'Connection' is a show where the staff and actors will do their best to show you our own message. It was a work that did everything.

Jeon Mi-do, who played the role of Oh Yun-jin, a reporter for Anhyun Economic Daily who chased after the truth with Jang Jae-kyung (Ji-seong) after awakening from the lifestyle of golden omnipotence, chose the bathroom confrontation scene between Oh Yun-jin and Jang Jae-kyung in episode 3 as the best scene, saying, "It's so sad that it's already the end." .

Jeon Mi-do said, "I think it will be a more meaningful time if you focus on what Park Jun-seo's (Yoon Na-mu) death leaves behind in the end, and what changes it will bring to the remaining Jang Jae-kyung (Ji-seong) and Oh Yun-jin." In addition to the highlight of the final episode, I did not forget to say thank you, “Thank you for loving Connection.”

Jeong Soon-won raised expectations for the final episode, saying, "There will be exciting stories until the end," and left a heartwarming final message, saying, "I pray that I will encounter another such lucky drama and I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has shown their love."

The production team said, "We are infinitely grateful for the response from viewers who continue to support us more and more passionately. In the final episode of 'Connection', which will be aired on the 6th (today), an unconventional narrative that goes to the extreme will be poured out.

→ MoaPic!