[SBS Good Partner] The long-awaited first broadcast D-1!

2024-07-11 14:11:03

Jang Na-ra

The hilarious struggle of divorce lawyers trying to choose the best option in the cruel game of life balance will provide empathy and catharsis.

Nam Ji-hyun is expected to play the role of 'Han Yu-ri', a new lawyer who is affectionate and has excellent empathy skills and is an 'over-indulgent' person, and will elicit realistic sympathy from viewers.

“I think some people will be able to watch it while focusing on their appearance when they were just starting out in society, while others will be able to watch it while focusing on the story of the main character of the episode,” he said. “I think it is a drama that is closely related to people’s ordinary daily lives and lives, so a variety of viewers can enjoy it together.” “I hope there is,” he left a sincere message.

As a point to watch, he said, "You will be able to see the realistic yet exciting stories created by the author, who is a current lawyer, and the human side of the unique lawyers who solve the cases."

Pyo Ji-hoon takes on the role of 'Jeon Eun-ho', a new lawyer for divorce team 2, and works as a new teammate with Nam Ji-hyun, bringing vitality to the drama.

“The director, staff, and actors are all doing their best to be ‘good partners’ to each other, so we ask viewers to also be good partners.”

→ MoaPic!