[SBS Overindulgence in Life Season 2] Lee Chan-won

2024-07-11 21:41:03

SBS' 'Over-Immersive Life History', an optional history talk show that traces the hidden 'life history' and decisive 'choice' of the person who shook the world and presents a thrilling story with a huge butterfly effect that unfolds due to a moment's choice, will be aired on July 11th at 9 p.m. Poetry returns with season 2.

While Hong Jin-kyung, Lee Yong-jin, Lee Chan-won, and Haewon are looking forward to the MC chemistry they will show, we heard about the resolutions of Lee Chan-won and Lee Yong-jin as they begin the new season.

Lee Yong-jin said, ‘While recording, I am impressed by the wealth of common sense, interest in history, and knowledge.’

Lee Chan-won also said, ‘I feel that Lee Yong-jin is a very smart and knowledgeable person,’ creating a bromance atmosphere.

The two people also had the same characters in their lives that they wanted to cover in ‘Over-Immersion Life History’.

Lee Chan-won suggested Queen Elizabeth as a person in her life, saying that she was curious about how much of her life we ​​did not know about as the longest-ruling monarch in England, but also mentioned Trot greats such as Song Hae, Nam Jin, and Shim Su-bong, saying she was curious about the life stories of Trot seniors. .

'If I were to become a trot singer, I would be prepared to act as a life teller and have fun telling stories by singing 10 songs.

' He also showed strong will.

I feel that Lee Yong-jin is a very smart and knowledgeable person.

And above all, since I am currently writing the story of Teacher Song Hae, I believe that senior Nam Hee-seok will be the best over-immersion life teller for Teacher Song Hae.

I think viewers will be able to feel more excited about how this character's story progresses depending on their choices while watching the program.

Before, I thought he was a good singer and witty friend, but while recording together, I was often impressed by his wealth of common sense, interest in history, and amazing knowledge.

→ MoaPic!