[SBS The story of that day when I was biting my tail] My eternal Superman_Three battles that depended on fate

2024-07-12 03:41:02

Contrary to everyone's prediction of Superstars' inferiority, a fierce match unfolds where you can't take your eyes off the team for even a moment.

The Superstars eventually upset the Lions, the strongest team, and won 5:3 in their first professional baseball debut game.

The Superstars, who continued to decline, became synonymous with last place, ranking 6th out of 6 teams with the humiliating records of the fewest points, the fewest hits, the most runs allowed, and a winning percentage of 0.188 that year.

The Superstars, who received the first draft as a result of last year's ranking, spend a lot of money to bring in a big player that no one expected.

Shin So-yul, who appeared with a relaxed appearance like a super 'slut', shed hot tears after hearing Superstars' story, saying, 'I'm really upset.'

He reveals the vivid stories of Superstars that he remembers.

Kokomu's 136th story, 'My Eternal Superman_Three Battles with Destiny', which talks about the day of the Sammi Superstars, a team that is still remembered as Superman by some because it was short but intense, will be aired on Thursday, July 11th at 10 PM. It airs in 20 minutes.

→ MoaPic!