[SBS My Little Old Boy] Green algae latte in the swimming pool?!

2024-07-16 08:41:04

Highest 16.3% due to shocking visuals, “They put up a fence due to invasion of privacy” Han Hye-jin talks about the hardships of living in the countryside

Lee Dong-gun and Lee Sang-min visited a hair loss specialty hospital together and conducted a genetic test for hair loss, and Lee Dong-gun could not hide his shock at the result that said, 'There is a high risk of male pattern baldness.'

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min, who was shown to have gray hair but a lot of hair, was heartbroken and said, "I don't have sperm count, but if I didn't have hair count, I would have been in big trouble."

After waking up to the cartoon OST as a wake-up call, I was impressed by Noh Min-woo's extraordinary visuals as he checked his face in the mirror. The Avengers burst into laughter at Noh Min-woo's reaction, intoxicated by his own face.

Noh Min-woo cooked pasta for his younger brother, and Ail took concept photos for SNS upload.

Ail, who ate the pasta, pointed out the seasoning, saying, "Why aren't you seasoning it? Is this Pyeongyang-style pasta?" and Noh Min-woo confidently replied, "I don't have salt in the house because it makes me swell and gain weight," drawing laughter.

Minwoo Noh and Ail then visited Andre Kim's clothing store and chose prince-style outfits.

To Noh Min-woo, who came out dressed as a prince in a grocery store look, Ail said, “This is clothes that cannot be worn as everyday clothes.

When Noh Min-woo asked to take a picture of himself while wearing a pure white outfit and elegantly eating pork belly, Ail said, "You look completely out of your mind," but eagerly took the picture.

→ MoaPic!