[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] No. 1 in 2049 viewership ratings in the same time slot for 3 consecutive weeks!

2024-09-03 13:41:03

A boxing champion couple's child-rearing conflict... Dr. Oh Eun-young explains the intangible feelings such as 'desperation' and 'love' and gives sincere advice.

MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell", which aired yesterday (2nd), ranked first in the 2049 viewership rating for three consecutive weeks in the same time slot on Monday.

The wife complained about her husband being too strict with her children without giving them any praise, and said that she did not understand why her husband only tried to be warm to her when her husband knew that boxing was a tough road, so he had no choice but to be sharp.

Dr. Oh Eun-young met and developed her love through boxing, but she presented a customized healing report for 'sparring couples' who are experiencing conflict, including boxing.

Dr. Oh Eun-young said, “I think my first child is a child who knows right from wrong.

"He explained that her first son's behavior was not wrong, and that "(the wife) respects the son's alone time considering his puberty," and told her husband that her wife was unconditional. He explained that it is not just about inclusiveness.

After returning from her workout, the wife spends her busy daily life walking her dog and helping her colleagues train at her gym, which she runs separately from her husband.

In addition, her husband said, "I have a family now, so I shouldn't go wrong while competing," and said that it was her wife's greed to keep her champion longer, and her wife couldn't hide her disappointment.

Next, her husband admitted that he has a patriarchal side, and Dr. Eun-young Oh said, "Earlier, my husband said that he wants to raise the children well, but she must change for the sake of the children."

Dr. Oh Eun-young emphasized that although her husband is currently an example in terms of working hard to run the economy, the roles of the couple in her family are very separate, so change is needed for the sake of her children.

Meanwhile, in the trailer for next week, which was released at the end of the broadcast, a couple experiencing conflict due to menopause, which is said to be scarier than puberty, comes to "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell."

The wife's story of enduring her whole life and the husband's story of having a hard time because of her wife's menopause will be revealed on MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" at 10:45 pm on Monday, September 9th.

→ MoaPic!