[Around the World Since I Was Born] ‘Around the World 2’ won Best Picture in the Entertainment & Entertainment TV category at the 51st Korean Broadcasting Awards!

2024-09-03 15:11:04

In particular, 'Around the World 2', which won the Best Picture in the Entertainment & Entertainment TV category at the 51st Korean Broadcasting Awards, has a heavy resonance in the joy of Kian84, who leaves for India, feels life and death with his whole body as he meets strangers and fulfills his bucket list. It has been given.

It was an adventure where three innocent people constantly challenged and progressed toward their bucket list, and I think the fun and emotion that the adventure gave brought happiness to people.

“He left his thoughts on the work.

Meanwhile, the Korea Broadcasting Awards, which has been held since 1973 to commemorate Broadcasting Day and celebrates its 51st anniversary this year, presents awards to works and broadcasters who conveyed the public value of terrestrial broadcasting to viewers and contributed to the development of broadcasting, even in a media competitive environment. I'm doing it.

The 'Around the World' series, which has achieved unprecedented awards from the Korea Broadcasting Awards to the Baeksang Arts Awards and the Korea Producer Awards, is currently broadcasting its spin-off program 'A Journey Through Music Since I Was Born (directed by Ji-woo Kim, hereinafter referred to as 'Around Music'). It is loved by many people for its unique attempt to add 'music' to Kian84's 'raw travel'.

→ MoaPic!