Namgoong Min explains the discord with Lee Si-eon... "The reason I didn't come to the wedding was because of my schedule"

2024-09-03 20:11:07

Actors Namgoong Min and Lee Si-eon appeared on the YouTube channel 'Sweet Brother Shin Dong-yeop' and explained the rumors of discord that arose after they did not attend each other's wedding.

In a video released on the 2nd, the two resolved the misunderstanding by honestly revealing the reason why they could not attend each other's wedding.

Lee Si-eon said, “We met Namgoong Min very often before getting married, but we stopped seeing her anymore after she got married,” and Namgoong Min revealed, “She didn’t come to my wedding,” sparking rumors of discord.

Namgoong Min responded, "At that time, didn't you feel like you didn't have to come?" Lee Si-eon said, "Honestly, I've known Min for 10 years, but I honestly still don't know what kind of person I am. There are times when I accept it, and there are times when I'm too direct." “There are times when it feels cozy, but it feels like there is no public,” he said, honestly expressing his feelings.

→ MoaPic!