[SBS My Little Old Boy] Kim Seung-soo

2024-09-04 17:41:05

Up to 14.7%

The results of solving the names of Kim Seung-su

On this day, actress Yoon Se-ah, who clearly captured the hearts of viewers with her elegant yet unexpected charm, appeared as a special MC on SBS' 'My Little Old Boy'.

“In the broadcasting world, the title ‘Idol + I’ is a compliment, but Yoon Se-ah does everything with reckless abandon,” Yoon Se-ah responded with a completely dissimilar imitation of Park Young-gyu’s vocal cords, causing laughter.

Meanwhile, Yoon Se-ah's mother was the first female knight who served as a Baduk advisor for the drama 'The Glory', and Yoon Se-ah also became a hot topic after being revealed to have level 7 Baduk skills.

The story of Choi Jin-hyuk, who prepares for an unexpected separation after his dog Mongsil was diagnosed as terminally ill, was revealed.

Choi Jin-hyuk, who visited the hospital with his dog, said, “I haven’t slept deeply since the last time I heard you say, ‘Prepare your heart.’

The writer who was trying to come up with the name of Kim Seung-su, who came forward first, said, “It’s not a very good name.

The writer who even tried to interpret fortune-telling said, “My sexual desire is stronger than other people’s.

Lee Dong-gun met Han Seong-ho, the CEO of the agency who composed the OST 'Shower' for 'Run Jae and Jump', and was surprised to hear that he earned the price of 'a good car' through copyright fees. “I earned 10,000 won,” he said, reminiscing about the past.

→ MoaPic!