[Architecture with a Reason] This time, we are leaving for heaven!

2024-09-04 20:41:04

The fourth architectural travel destination, ‘Religious Architecture’... Hong Jin-kyung, what is the story of her illness after the architectural trip?!

“I am a sinful person”

Before talking about architecture in earnest, architect Yoo Hyeon-jun said, "The difference between architecture between humans and animals is religious architecture," and "Humans have shared the development and history of mankind by building architecture for worship, not for living like animals."

Meanwhile, Hong Jin-kyung, who had been to the same cathedral, said that as soon as she saw the cathedral, she sobbed and the handkerchief she was holding got wet.

Hong Jin-kyung then visited Anseong Cathedral, which has 100 years of history, and revealed two photos in the studio.

When Yoo Hyun-jun explained that Anseong Cathedral is in the basilica style, which is the basis of cathedral architecture, Jeon Hyun-moo, a 'brain guy', looked distressed and said, "I hate memorizing architectural styles the most!" and Yoo Hyun-jun was unable to understand the architectural style well. I heard that he passed on some useful tips.

Also, before art director Cho Hwa-seong introduced architectural travel destinations on this day, Jeon Hyun-moo looked at his hairstyle and said, "I think I know where you went," making people laugh.

The story of 'religious architecture', a space story that transcends the human world, will be revealed on MBC's "Architecture with a Reason" on September 4th at 9 PM.

→ MoaPic!