[SBS Jungle Bob] No. 1 in the 2049-household same time slot for 4 weeks in a row!

2024-09-05 17:11:05

Ryu Soo-young’s K-Chicken worked…

Up to 4.8%

Seo In-guk and Uee, who went hunting for ingredients for dinner the day before the festival, found freshwater crayfish and pipi clams at the beach, earning the admiration of Ryu Soo-young and Lee Seung-yoon.

On the other hand, to Ryu Soo-young and Lee Seung-yoon, who couldn't catch anything, Seo In-guk jokingly said, "We only caught lobsters, fish, crayfish, and clams today," and Uee laughed, saying, "I hunted in the sea during the day and got bitten by mosquitoes at night, and that's all I did." It aroused.

Seo In-guk, who succeeded in hunting coconut crabs with Yui through perfect teamwork, returned home with dignity, and everyone enjoyed steamed coconut crabs, a South Pacific specialty.

The natives welcomed the food friends and painted them with charcoal to signify, ‘We can enjoy the festival together.’ Ryu Su-young asked, ‘Are you going to dress me in the same clothes?’

I wanted to.

The entire village gathered to watch Ryu Soo-young's chicken cooking, and Ryu Su-young first served fried chicken to the residents, receiving a great response.

→ MoaPic!