[SBS Act 2 of Life from Today] ‘Reconstruction of a true story’ SBS version of differentiated health talk show, Lee Hyeon-i as main MC

2024-09-05 18:11:04

The drama Tights, which is a reconstruction of a true story, plans to clearly differentiate itself from other health information programs by including vivid testimony from the main character. Lee Hyun-i, a global top model who is the ultimate in self-management and has a reputation for health management, was selected as the main MC early on and was the first to be recorded. It is said that he received applause by proving his solid qualities as a main MC rather than a panelist.

After finishing the first recording, Lee Hyun-i expressed confidence, saying, "This will open a new broadcasting genre as a 'health talk show' that will not simply convey health information, but will also tell the 'stories' of those who have regained a healthy life."

The new concept health talk show, which invites people who have overcome various health crises every week and listens to their stories about the second chapter of their lives, is scheduled to air for the first time on Saturday, September 7th at 7:10 am.

The new concept health program, which not only has the fun of watching a drama but also provides useful health information for daily life, is scheduled to visit viewers at home for 12 weeks starting on Saturday, September 7th.

→ MoaPic!