[Fragile] "One day, 'Jonjal' came in through the front door of our class"... A scandalous woman with an extremely popular man

2024-09-18 06:41:04

At the end of episode 1, Park Ji-yu was shocked to hear the voice of her boyfriend Noh Chan-sung on the Instagram story of Han Soo-jin, who had a hostile relationship with her.

Accordingly, Park Ji-yu visited 'Roh Chan-sung's best friend' Kang San and expressed her concerns.

Eventually, Park Ji-yu meets Han Su-jin in person and tries to dig into her relationship with Noh Chan-seong, but she says, “I have nothing to say.

Park Ji-yu, surprised by the expensive gift, looked at her with suspicion, saying, "Are you secretly working part-time?", but Noh Chan-sung laughed and said, "I bought it with my pocket money."

Also, Yeo Eun-soo, a 'food fairy' who fell in love with 'Noh Chan-sung's best friend' Kang San at first sight and approached Park Ji-yu by offering him a bribe, and Jeon Mi-na, a 'lovely golden dad' who is a bit bright but not a bad kid, became close with Park Ji-yu.

When they were left alone, Noh Chan-sung and Park Ji-yu set the mood with a deep kiss, but in the meantime, Park Ji-yu's phone message said, "You're sorry for me."

→ MoaPic!