[Decision to pass on SBS] SBS Chuseok Special Decided to pass on, long-established store owner says, “If you follow me well, I will complete the training within 3 years, and I will open a second store with my own money.”

2024-09-19 17:41:04

Among the 116 applicants taking on the challenge to take over the Chinese restaurant lined up, there are 7 challengers with different personalities, including current and former Chinese restaurant owners in their 20s to 40s, a challenger with an impressive history of awards, and a challenger who is unfamiliar with cooking. was selected, and they gathered in Daegu to begin full-scale competition.

The owner started the interview by making lunch boxes with the best menu items and tasting them.

He, who is also the younger brother of Chef Yeo Gyeong-rae, one of the studio panelists, divided the challengers into two teams and revealed their mission.

The second mission he revealed was 'creating a set menu' for customers at a long-established restaurant. A team of 4 young people and 3 seasoned people completed the menu design, shopping, and cooking within an hour for 25,000 won and 20,000 won, respectively. I had to do it.

Chef Yeo Gyeong-ok, who was watching the cooking process with eagle eyes as soon as it started, made the applicants nervous with sharp questions and sharply pointed out Nam Hoon, who was trying to start cooking without wearing a hat.

At that time, the owner appears silently and keeps a sharp eye on the applicant who is frantically cooking.

Chef Yeo Gyeong-ok and the owner, who sharply pointed out points deduction factors for the two teams regarding the composition of the menu, finally began the tasting, and the sharp criticism began again.

→ MoaPic!