[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] Autistic brother, school violence, spinal cancer diagnosis... Parents who avoided and ignored their second son's screams?!

2024-09-23 17:41:04

Episode 1+2 Topic points summarized in 1 part!

Remind special program

And the son, who spews out harsh words due to the wounds he received from his parents, will be specially organized as a one-part series by collecting the hot topics from parts 1 and 2 of the 'Powerful Couple' episode, which exploded with reactions from various communities and viewers.

In the daily video, the second son was seen yelling at his wife and spouting harsh words, but the couple had completely different opinions about the second son's words and actions.

At the time of the broadcast, it was said that viewers were very interested and warmly comforted by the story of Kang-ja and his second son, who were in a very precarious situation.

Next, viewers watched with excitement as they watched the second son screaming and heading towards the veranda during a conversation with his wife, with reactions such as 'I'm so worried' and 'I'm anxious.'

Dr. Oh Eun-young, who personally knocked on the door to hear the second son's feelings, patted the second son's hand without saying a word, and after a long conversation, the second son decided to try again.

In addition, Dr. Oh Eun-young also gave warm words of comfort to her second son, saying, "I will do my best to be his supporter," and even the viewers who were watching said, "In a phone call with the production team revealed at the end of Part 2 of The Powerful Couple, the mother said that her second son was People were moved by the story of Kang Ja and his wife, such as "I didn't know he could laugh like that," as he said brightly, "and it brought me to tears.", "I am so grateful that my second son has endured and lived until now, and my mother is also very grateful that she applied for a story in this marriage hell." The reaction heated up each community.

The special episode of the Kang-ja couple, which includes a healing report and warm words of comfort from Dr. Oh Eun-young for the Kang-ja couple, whose entire family is in pain due to their own difficulties, and their second son, who is in great danger, will air on Monday, September 23rd at 10:45 PM on MBC. You can see it in episode 92 of “Oh Eun-young Report – Marriage Hell.”

→ MoaPic!