[Eunyoung Oh Report - Marriage Hell] Dr. Eunyoung Oh, the reason my husband expresses his emotions using extreme words is because of “depression”!

2024-10-01 08:41:04

Mental treatment is highly recommended

In the end, the wife ended up nagging her husband like a storm again.

Eventually, my wife broke the warm atmosphere and started nagging me again, asking if I understood why exercise was important.

In response, the husband said that he knew that his wife worked hard for him and that he always had a grateful heart, but he expressed his sadness that his wife did not know this feeling and treated her like a patient and nagged her.

Dr. Oh Eun-young, who observed the couple's daily life, analyzed that there is a reason why the husband becomes upset with his wife's nagging, even though he knows that the advice is based on worry.

Dr. Oh Eun-young said that the husband must have felt especially uncomfortable because he heard his wife's harsh and harsh nagging in a situation where he was very heartbroken.

However, the husband said that after his granddaughter entered middle school, their relationship began to fall apart when she started acting unbecoming a student.

When the husband told her to send him back, saying that he now regrets telling her to bring his granddaughter, the wife responded tightly, saying that if he asks her to send her granddaughter one more time, it will be the end of her relationship.

Dr. Oh Eun-young, like the MCs, evaluated her husband's discipline as excessive.

Accordingly, Dr. Oh Eun-yeong said that she understands the burden in her husband's heart, but that the granddaughter's hiding in the room and not saying hello every time they met was probably an attitude that the grandfather was afraid of getting angry, so the husband first tried to reconcile with the granddaughter.

He advised me to hand it over.

Dr. Oh Eun-young recommended the first healing report, saying that she, like her husband, does not like nagging, and that it would be better for her to help her directly rather than nagging her.

→ MoaPic!