MBC Shin Hae-cheol's 10th Anniversary Memorial Special Documentary 2-part <My Brother, Shin Hae-cheol>...to be broadcast continuously from today (4th) to tomorrow (5th)

2024-10-04 13:41:04

Parts 1 and 2 of MBC's "My Brother, Shin Hae-cheol," a special documentary commemorating Shin Hae-cheol's 10th anniversary, will be broadcast continuously today (4th) and tomorrow (5th).

This special documentary focuses on the musical achievements of the late Shin Hae-cheol, who were hidden behind the images of the ‘devil king’, ‘cult leader’, and ‘poignant speaker’, as well as his human side that we did not know about.

The heartwarming friendship between Shin Hae-cheol and Psy, which was previously unknown, is revealed, including the story of learning sound technology while being scolded in Shin Hae-cheol's studio during his rookie days, and even the appearance of 'Hae-cheol's older brother' who was happier than anyone else with the huge success of 'Gangnam Style'.

Broadcaster Son Seok-hee, who was the host of MBC's "100 Minute Debate" at the time, evaluated Shin Hae-cheol as a 'very outstanding debater' and recalled what Shin Hae-cheol was like back then.

Meanwhile, actress Jeon Mi-do claimed to be a fan of Shin Hae-cheol and appeared as the narrator for the special documentary “My Brother, Shin Hae-cheol.”

MBC's "My Brother, Shin Hae-cheol," a special documentary commemorating Shin Hae-cheol's 10th anniversary, will air part 1 today (4th) Friday at 8:40 p.m., and part 2 will be broadcast tomorrow (5th) Saturday at 10 p.m.

→ MoaPic!