'The Seasons - Lee Young-ji's Rainbow' Lee Jeok, Lee Chang-seop, Mimi, Ahn Yu-jin, Nerd Connection appear

2024-10-04 19:41:05

Lee Jeok impressed the audience with “Laundry” and appeared as the first guest.

He received applause for presenting a version that contained the emotions of original composer Lee Jeok-man, along with the behind-the-scenes footage of working together.

In response to Lee Jeok's explanation that 'I like you better than cold noodles' was the best expression of love for him at the time, Lee Young-ji said, "It was a shocking feeling," and did not spare applause.

Lee Chang-seop also expressed his liking for Lee Young-ji, saying, "She's like a really cute younger sister." The two showed off their chemistry like real siblings throughout the recording.

Lee Young-ji introduced herself as "Korea's two favorite idols" and the guests who appeared were Oh My Girl's Mimi and Ive's An Yu-jin.

Next, she made a massive declaration of war by saying, "You're mine," with a duet performance of "Small Girl" with Lee Young-ji. She also said, "It would be great to collaborate officially," raising expectations for the two's unit activities.

Lastly, Mimi and An Yu-jin transformed into pH1 and Baek Ye-rin and performed "Nerdy Love" under the cute team name "I'm Sorry."

→ MoaPic!