<A Tour of the Neighborhood> Lee Man-ki appears in Yecheon for the first time in broadcasting!

2024-10-05 01:11:04

What is the truth about the ‘land owner tree’ that pays taxes?

For the first time since ‘A Walk Around the Neighborhood’ was aired, ‘A Walk Around the Neighborhood’ Lee Man-gi appeared on ‘Yecheon, Gyeongsangbuk-do’.

Yecheon, Gyeongsangbuk-do, boasting a long history and beautiful nature.

Eunpung-myeon, which boasts a relatively high altitude in Yecheon-gun, is known for its apple farming.

There are many apple varieties I want to try and many things I want to achieve through apple farming, so I can't even dream of doing business for the rest of my life, but it's worth it just to carry on the sweet legacy my father left me.

Due to the combination of squid bulgogi and sundae, even foreigners come to Yecheon to eat this sundae.

Kim Mi-jeong is the third generation to cook sundae, following in the footsteps of her mother-in-law, Kim Dae-soon.

Following the wishes of her mother-in-law, who has always maintained honesty when it comes to cooking, Kim Mi-jeong also makes honest sundae.

Together, we started selling glutinous rice cakes, which Mansu's wife, who left in a car accident eight years ago, was best at making.

The story of Yecheon, where each and every person lives a luxury life, will be revealed on Saturday, October 5th at 7:10 PM in episode 289, ‘It has been a luxury product since ancient times – Yecheon, Gyeongsangbuk-do’.

→ MoaPic!