[SBS Girls Who Hit Goals] No. 1 on Wednesday entertainment!

2024-10-05 12:41:06

Bae Seong-jae, “National team coach = a poisoned chalice”, and coach Lee Young-pyo, “I have never lost in a Korea-Japan match.” Will they continue their undefeated record?

On this day, the best 'goal hitters' players were selected and the preparation process for the Korea-Japan match, the first national competition to be held under the Taegeuk symbol, was revealed.

Coach Lee Young-pyo, who took over as coach of the Korean national team, said, "I never lost in a Korea-Japan match during my time as a player.

Coach Maezono, who arrived in Korea the day before the game, said, "I worked in Korea during my active career, but this is my first visit as a coach, so there is a lot of tension and anticipation that is different from when I was active."

Next, when asked if he knew that there was no victory in the Korea-Japan match during his time as a player, Coach Maezono said, "When I was active, I never won a game against Korea, but this is my first time playing as a coach, so I will definitely win and go back undefeated in the Korea-Japan match."

Expectations were also raised for the director match with director Lee Young-pyo.

Coach Lee Young-pyo frequently monitored Super League players while providing commentary for the selection of players for the Korean national team.

→ MoaPic!