[SBS Whenever We Meet,] Yoo Jae-seok

2024-10-05 15:11:07

Park Shin-hye in episode 1 and Seojin Lee in episode 2 as golden guests!

SBS's 'Whenever I Can', which is set to air for the first time on Tuesday, October 15, is drawing attention by releasing a teaser preview revealing the golden lineup of MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok, as well as first episode guest Park Shin-hye and second episode guest Lee Seo-jin.

Among them, the teaser preview of 'Whenever I Have a Chance' released on the 4th (https://tv.naver.com/v/61947587) shows the still bright appearance of the returning 2MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok, as well as the overly immersive appearance of the ratings queen Park Shin-hye, and the tsundere appearance.

Lee Seo-jin's sincerity toward games makes people laugh.

When revealing his thoughts on being a guest, Seojin Lee declared, "I don't think it's a good program," and then grumbled, "They invite guests like this and make them play games that don't work," making 2MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok burst out laughing.

Next, with the announcement of the welcome comeback of high-class chat MC Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok, Yoo Jae-seok, who is challenging fencing, says, "You have to stab at a diagonal line like this," and when he fails in the game, Lee Seo-jin's tsundere appearance appears, scolding him by saying, "You're talking like a diagonal line."

It makes expectations soar.

→ MoaPic!