Jeon, lan, two similar but very different words and the story of two warriors

2024-10-15 06:41:04

This is a film about the lives of two people, a slave and a master, who are separated and face each other again during war.

In the fight scene between Jong-ryeol and Chan-yeong in the latter part of the movie, there is a rushing sea and a pink sky. It was really amazing that they were able to incorporate such colors into such a desperate and desperate scene and make it understandable.

At the beginning of the movie, I was able to see actor Kang Dong-won's acting skills again.

Actor Kang Dong-won's presence is really strong in the beginning, and Cha Seung-won's presence is really strong in the middle.

I wonder if the presence of actor Park Jung-min is being overshadowed by the acting skills of the two people.

Moreover, actor Seong-il Jeong's acting as a Japanese general was mixed together so well that it created something that could not be stopped in the middle.

At the beginning of the movie, I thought Jong-ryeo was a character with a strong sense of inferiority, but in fact, after watching it all, I thought that Cheon-yeong had the greatest sense of inferiority.

→ MoaPic!