[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] I'm scared of my abusive father... Dr. Oh Eun-young, “Human beings naturally reveal their immature vulnerabilities through gaps when they are at their most difficult.”

2024-10-15 09:11:03

Dr. Eunyoung Oh responded that she cares for her spouse through sweet actions rather than words, such as stroking her head or holding her hand.

My husband personally applied for a story because he wanted to meet Dr. Eunyoung Oh and find an answer to his problem.

The MCs watching the husband showed nervous reactions such as 'The condition is serious, it would be better to go to the hospital', but the wife actually calmly called 119.

However, Dr. Oh Eun-young presented an analysis that was completely opposite to her husband's claim, saying that the reason her husband's condition improved was not because of 119's emergency treatment.

In response, Dr. Eunyoung Oh could not hide her sadness, saying that the person she was more worried about than her husband was his wife.

Dr. Eunyoung Oh analyzed that the husband is constantly expressing his pain, but the wife is not expressing it at all.

Before analyzing her husband's violence, Dr. Eunyoung Oh asked about her family of origin.

Dr. Oh Eun-young, who heard the heartbreaking family history, figured out that there was a reason why he suddenly became violent before and after he developed panic disorder.

Accordingly, Dr. Eunyoung Oh advised that even if you feel anxiety and fear, you need to make an effort to endure it until the panic attack passes.

At the end of the consultation, Dr. Oh Eun-young stood up without a word and warmly hugged her tearful husband.

→ MoaPic!