It's a bit awkward because I'm out of Udasa House

2019-11-11 08:31:35

The trailer of MBN 'Can we love again' (hereinafter 'Udasa'), which is the first broadcast of 11 pm on Wednesday, was released on the MBN channel and official website.

He explodes huhgigi and gives enlightenment.

‘우 다사’ is a women's life and reality program that depicts the life and love of the older sisters.

Top model Park Young-sun, actor Park Eun-hye, broadcaster Kim Kyung-ran, actor Park Yeon-su, and singer Ho-ran live in Udasa House once a week for two days, sharing daily life and searching for new love.

Shin Dong-yeop and actor Lee Kyu-han visit Udasa House every week as a `` namsachin. ''

In the preliminary video, Shin Dong-yeop first meets face-to-face with five sisters who have returned and Udasa House.

They greet each other in a yard in front of the house and suddenly have a hard time dealing with the gaze, saying, "It's a bit awkward because they come out without a lid."

It's been a while since I've been out of the studio for a long time and I'm out of the studio.

MBN's new reality show, “Can We Love You Again,” will air at 11 pm every Wednesday.

Wednesday, the 13th The first visit comes at night.