3 teams from 2 partners in order

2019-11-11 11:31:10

In Team A's college student musician discovery project, Vocal Play: Campus Music Olympiad (Vocal Play 2), which was broadcasted on the 9th, 33 teams from the representatives of the school's rivals will start a new gateway, the school representative association.

Winner Kang Seung-yun will come out as the judge who will watch the alliance stage where a total of 11 teams will play, with 3 teams starting from 1st.

What caught the eye was the “comment screening” I had never seen before.

Kang Young-yoon, a jury of young blood, expressed his impression in the form of comments that are commonly seen online.

I was praised by MC Oh Sang-jin & Yoo Se-yoon for "I want to hear it again and again."

When Kang Seung-yun explained, "You're my heart, you're a delinquent", everyone plunged into the addictive 'comment screening'.

During the united war, a short but intense confession of "I love you" was given to Kang Seung-yun, and many people were envious.

In response to Kang's sudden confession, the participant blushed while making his hands red, making the stage pink (?).

Kang Seung-yoon, the leader of the audition program “Superstar K,” advised, “Don't be offended or disappointed if you drop out of an audition.