'Sumbibeol' Jungmo I'll go between the two…

2019-11-11 17:11:12

?

KBS 2TV `` Sumbibeul 1 + 1 Live according to your taste '' (Sumbibeal 1 + 1), which aired on the 6th, resulted in the final selection of the solo male celebrity special feature starring Super President Dotty, Hunnam Gagman Seo Tae-hoon, Traxx Jung Mo, and Kim Hee-chul.

Kim Hee-cheol began to build intimacy between the two by asking the little girl, "Can I talk?"

Jungmo said, "I'll go ..." alienation between the two, and laughed.

Kim Hee-chul said to her, “What are you doing tomorrow?

Have a drink. ”After confessing, he blushed and drew attention.

The little girls who were watching their date were jealous and angry with their faces. After a while, they asked Kim Hee-chul and Jeong Mo, "Did you choose me during the middle choice?"

Jungmo said to Kim Heechul: “Come out!

Why did you choose? ”

Kim Hee-cheol expressed his confidence that “the two suns cannot rise, whether it is nature or love,” and Jung declared a burning love war, saying, “No matter how older you are, but your brother is, love is love.”

Honest confession followed.

During the meal, a little girl sitting next to Kim Hee-chul showed cute jealousy, saying, “To other little girls, you talked and called your name?”

Kim Hee-chul, who didn't know how to take it, sweated a confession, saying, “I put a heart badge (to Kim Hee-chul)…”.

Surprised by the unexpected confession, Kim Hee-chul rebuked himself, saying, “Oh, my life.”