Professor Kim Nuri talks about German unification ...

2019-11-11 21:31:40

On the 6th, JTBC entertainment program 'China has a class-question' (hereinafter 'China has a class'), which aired on the afternoon of 6th, Professor Kim Nuri appeared last week and talked about 'Our wish is unification'.

The professor focused his attention, saying, "There is a truth we misunderstand about German unification."

The first misconception is absorption unification.

German reunification was often known to be absorbed and unified by West Germany, but the fact was that there was a separate main actor.

The hero was an East German resident.

Professor Kim Nuri said, “Even the first time, East Germans shouted slogans and couldn't respond.

But how did they break down the Berlin Wall? ”People who lived before me in the 50's and 60's thought we were too poor to live in. The 70's and 80's did not believe in democracy.

Also, I understand that the 90's was bad because of the IMF. ”But“ I was replaced by the Moon Jae-in regime, but did the situation get better? ”Professor Kim Nouri said,“ I live alone or live alone ”means not unification.

It is to emphasize peace. "Unification should be slow but division must be urgent."