[Chaebol

2023-12-13 04:11:05

In addition, writer Kim Bada, who wrote 'My Name', and director Kim Jae-hong, who co-directed 'Evil Mind Readers' and 'Ghosts', collaborated to play the role of Ahn Bo-hyun (played by Jin Yi-soo), who rose to the ranks of 'popular actors' through his wide-spectrum acting skills. and Park Ji-hyun (played by Lee Kang-hyeon) will join the lead roles, raising expectations that it will create a comical action investigation full of wit and tension.

The script reading on this day included director Kim Jae-hong and writer Kim Bada, as well as Ahn Bo-hyun (as Jin Yi-soo), Park Ji-hyun (as Lee Kang-hyeon), Kang Sang-jun (as Park Joon-young), Kim Shin-bi (as Choi Kyeong-jin), Jeong Ga-hee (as Yoon Ji-won), Jang Hyun-seong (as Jin Myeong-cheol), Jeon Hye-jin (as Jin Myeong-cheol), The main cast, including Jo Hee-ja (played by Jo Hee-ja), Kwon Hae-hyo (played by Lee Hyeong-jun), Yoon Yu-seon (played by Go Mi-sook), Kim Myung-soo (played by Choi Jeong-hoon), and special guest Kwak Si-yang (played by Jin Seung-ju), all attended and showed off their perfect acting chemistry.

Park Ji-hyun, who played the role of 'Lee Kang-hyun', an investigative enthusiast who loves investigating and the first female team leader in the violent crime world, also perfectly portrayed a simple and girl-crushing character, raising expectations for the extraordinary acting transformation she will show in this broadcast.

Immediately after the script reading was over, writer Kim Bada was impressed by the actors' ability to digest the characters and made people laugh by saying, "Starting today, I will leave all the characters to you and I can sleep with my feet stretched out." Director Kim Jae-hong said, "The script has proven to be fun. I think it was a script reading.

→ MoaPic!