[SBS Shoes Off, Single for Men] Dad of three, Yang Dong-geun, says, “After natural disasters, the thing I’m most scared of is my wife.” ‘Single for Men’ is in turmoil!

2023-12-13 05:41:05

First, veteran actor Yang Dong-geun, who is in his 37th year since his debut, drew laughter by revealing that after being cast in the popular series 'Squid Game 2' that drew world attention, his agency was having him study English in advance in consideration of his overseas expansion.

Next, Lee Seung-yoon, who has been gaining popularity among middle-aged men with 'I am a natural person' for 12 years, chose 'fish head curry' and 'frog miso soup' as the worst foods he has ever eaten in nature, and recreated the vivid taste of them, leaving everyone amazed. was shocked.

Meanwhile, Yang Dong-geun, a father of three children, raised curiosity by revealing the critical moment when he received divorce papers a year after getting married, saying, "After natural disasters, the thing I fear most is my wife."

He then showed a funny(?) appearance of being happy that he had his own space after 11 years of marriage, making the scene burst into laughter.

→ MoaPic!