[Save me!

2023-12-13 15:41:06

[Holmes] Park Na-rae and Lee Yu-jin's blackened appearance said, "She's a much worse friend than I thought."

In 'Holmes' (directed by Da-hi Jeong, Moon-seop Kim, Jin-kyung Kim / hereinafter 'Holmes'), Team Bok's Yu-jin Lee, Team Deok's Yang Se-chan, and actress Moon Hee-kyung set out to find a home for a family of four who have decided to live together.

The families, who said that their living expenses have doubled since they live separately, have decided to merge and are looking for a house where they can live together.

In the 'Bokdeokbalpum Daejeon' where the Bok and Deok teams appear together, 'Holmes' youngest member Lee Yu-jin will appear as the representative of the Bok team, and actors Moon Hee-kyung and Yang Se-chan will appear as the representatives of the Deok team.

Moon Hee-kyung, who met Lee Yu-jin at the opening, said, “You are senior Lee Hyo-jung’s son.

The search for a home for a family of four who decided to merge will be aired on MBC's 'Save Me' at 10 PM on Thursday the 14th.

→ MoaPic!