Lim Young-woong’s recommendation for health check-up helps in early detection of cancer “Thanks to Lim Young-woong, cancer was detected early.”

2023-12-14 14:41:03

It was reported that a fan was able to detect cancer early and receive treatment thanks to singer Lim Young-woong's recommendation for a health checkup.

In the video 'Youngwoong Lim's Space IM HERO TOUR 2023 in Seoul' posted on Lim Youngwoong's official YouTube channel on the 13th, Lim Youngwoong introduced the story of a fan.

The fan said, “Thanks to Mr. Young-woong, I received a health check-up, received an early diagnosis, and received treatment.” He added, “I usually avoid colonoscopy because the drugs I take are so disgusting and difficult, but this time, Mr. Young-woong told me to go for a health check-up, and even the disgusting drugs felt like honey. “I completed the health checkup comfortably,” he said.

His consistent recommendations for health checkups seem to have had a great impact on fans, helping with early detection and treatment of cancer.

→ MoaPic!