[SBS Women Who Hit Goal] Soo-mi Soo-mi, the ‘mandarin top’ who confirms her promotion to ‘Wonder Woman’, scores a key goal…

2023-12-14 17:11:03

6.1% ‘Best 1 minute’

However, as Hoesim's shots continued to bounce off the goal post, Lee Soo-geun recalled the 'goal jinx', saying, "Last time, 'Anaconda' also hit the goal post a lot and lost the game."

Kim Ga-young ran at a fast pace, captured the ball, and passed it, and Soo-mi Soo-mi, who was rushing to the goal, scored her debut goal, sealing the victory.

The game ended with a 3-1 win for 'Wonder Woman', and 'Wonder Woman' achieved the feat of being promoted to the Super League for the first time 785 days after its founding.

Gong Min-ji of 'Top Girl', who shed tears as Sandara Park comforted her after losing, said, "Dara is always worried that if I play soccer, I will get hurt due to my mother's gaze, but it was so touching to see her come and support me. I can see a winning game." “I wanted to give it to you, but I was disappointed that I couldn’t show it to you,” he said, expressing his feelings.

→ MoaPic!