<A Round Around the Neighborhood> Ripening Together – Ganghwa-gun, Incheon Metropolitan City

2024-10-21 11:11:03

From Ganghwa island rice harvested in the golden fields to Ganghwa grapes, yellow sweet potatoes, and mudflat eels in pearls.

For people in Ganghwa, when they think of sweet potatoes, they are yellow sweet potatoes.

After digging up a box full of sweet potatoes, the place the father and daughter are heading to is none other than a bakery.

The sweet potatoes brought are made into bread with the help of Choi Yu-mi, the second daughter who graduated from the Hotel Culinary Arts Department.

What I brought to the neighborhood keeper was not bread, but sweet potatoes...

What does the taste of yellow-fleshed sweet potato bread made with the daughters’ hearts put into their father’s sweet potatoes taste like?

While walking at the foot of Mt. Manisan, a local keeper meets Kim Young-ja, who is picking wild ginseng.

It is said that it is made as a side dish with various medicinal herbs such as hoggae, mugwort, and night gate, which are collected directly.

Today again, I think of my sister who left, and with that in mind, I serve a herbal meal to the guests.

→ MoaPic!