[SBS You Are My Destiny] Baek Seong-hyun, ‘Osteochondroma Confession’, goes to the hospital ‘only 9 months’ after surgery?!

2024-10-21 12:11:03

‘No contact for 12 hours’, wife ‘moves in motion’

Baek Seong-hyun, who left home early in the morning when all his family was asleep, visited the hospital anxiously, raising his curiosity.

Meanwhile, his wife, Jo Da-bom, could not hide her anxiety as she continued to make unanswered phone calls as there was no news from her husband, who had disappeared since dawn, until the afternoon. The MCs who were watching added to their doubts by saying, "The fact that she has not been in touch for 12 hours means that the wife is missing."

Meanwhile, Baek Seong-hyun, who said, "I started working at a construction site during a gap in work," raised expectations by revealing the 'emergency dispatch site' on this day.

Baek Seong-hyeon said, “At my mother’s company, the CEO of a professional construction company, my position is ‘Manager Baek.’” He quickly headed to the site by driving a ‘1-ton work truck’ in response to the CEO’s ‘emergency call.’

→ MoaPic!