[SBS My Little Old Boy] No. 1 weekly entertainment show for households in the metropolitan area!

2024-10-21 12:41:03

Kim Young-cheol confessed to Hwangbo, "I have feelings for more than my younger brother"... but the ending hit a maximum of 15.2%.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS' 'My Little Old Boy', which aired on the 20th, ranked first among the weekly entertainment shows for households in the metropolitan area, recording a 2049 viewership rating of 3.0% and a viewership rating of 11.4% for households in the metropolitan area.

He made a bombshell statement, saying, "I'm thinking of buying a computer after trying it out," and Kim Hee-chul was taken aback, saying, "But you called a cyber lover?"

Regardless of his younger siblings' teasing, Kim Jong-kook finally showed off the 'calculator method' of setting up the keyboard and tapping it like a calculator, drawing laughter.

Although he stood on stage looking extremely nervous, he quickly regained his composure and continued his speech fluently, receiving warm applause from the Mother Avengers.

Meanwhile, Kim Young-cheol, who was eating with his younger sister who came to the house, made a bombshell remark, "I have a girl," but the chic younger sister made a burst of laughter by doubting her younger brother, saying, "Are you sure it was an agreement between the two parties? If you get excited on your own, is it a girl?"

“When I approached to confess, there were people who seriously waved their hands and said, ‘I didn’t even have the intention to date you,’” he said, revealing the trauma of the confession, making the mother Avengers feel sad.

Kim Young-cheol then went out and said, "I'm going to confess to someone I've had feelings for for a long time," and met his partner Hwang Bo, who also revealed on a regular broadcast, "I used to like him in the past."

Kim Young-cheol, who had a happy time taking four pictures of Hwangbo's life, then brought Hwangbo to a private room where wine and flowers were prepared.

He confessed his feelings, saying, "I liked you more than my younger brother," and then asked Hwangbo, "Have you ever thought about dating that oppa at least once?"

→ MoaPic!