[SBS Special] A superficial experience of celebrities in charge of ‘Eight Provinces’?.. After the first episode, the reaction of “I caught the sincerity” exploded.

2024-10-22 05:41:03

Momentary high 2.46%↑

Kim Dong-hyun, who was confident in his document work, looked puzzled when his immediate supervisor urged him, "Get ready quickly because you have to go help in rural areas," as soon as he got to work.

Kim Dong-hyun, who showed a cheerful appearance throughout, expressed his respect for local public officials in a serious manner, saying in a heart-to-heart interview with the production team, "I thought public officials only did clerical work, but after working there, I feel like they have a great sense of duty."

Entering the office, he not only casually wrote a business trip report saying, "It reminds me of the old days," but also passed on tips on 'social flattery techniques' to his immediate senior who had just joined the company, making us laugh.

Afterwards, Kwak Jun-bin visited Jakcheon Elementary School with 21 students to inspect the 'Agricultural and Fishing Village Study Abroad Student Support Project' in connection with a 10,000 won house, and was once again impressed by the special study abroad programs unique to rural schools that cannot be experienced in the city, from horseback riding to golf and musical classes.

After coming from the city to a rural school to study, I looked at the children who regained their smiles and expressed their true feelings, saying, "(I) think my personality would have changed a lot if I had gone to a school like this."

In the upcoming second part, Lee Eun-ji, who was tasked with developing tourism in Gangjin-gun, was depicted creating the 'Eunji PICK Course', stimulating viewers' curiosity.

→ MoaPic!