[Save me!

2024-10-22 08:41:04

[Holmes] Nam Chang-hee “I shed tears without knowing when I heard the news of my best friend Jo Se-ho’s marriage.”

Nam Chang-hee "I shed tears without knowing when I heard the news of my best friend Jo Se-ho's marriage.

" MBC's Jeong Hyuk

'Holmes' (directed by Da-hi Jeong, Moon-seop Kim, Jin-kyung Kim, Wan-cheol Kim/hereinafter 'Holmes') introduces useful tips and properties for sale in various price ranges under the theme of 'buying and selling your first home in Seoul'.

For those who are having difficulty purchasing their own home, model and broadcaster Jeong Hyuk, broadcaster Nam Chang-hee, and Yang Se-chan are renting out various properties in Seoul ranging from 200 million to 600 million won.

Dae-ho Kim greatly welcomes Jeong-hyeok, who appears in the studio, and becomes passionate about talking about fish.

Meanwhile, Nam Chang-hee attracted attention by confessing that he shed tears when he heard the news of his best friend Jo Se-ho's marriage.

Jang Dong-min said to Nam Chang-hee, “When a close friend gets married, there is a tendency to immediately follow suit.

When asked, he said, “If there is good news, I will tell it to you first on ‘Holmes.’

“He says.

Before looking at the property for sale in earnest, Jeong Hyeok and Yang Se-chan visit Nam Chang-hee's house.

→ MoaPic!