[SBS Intoxicated Love] The moment of birth of the couple Lee Hong-jo ♥ Ham Su-hyun and Park Yi-yul ♥ Choi Hanna, the highest viewership rating 3.3% ↑.

2024-07-26 03:11:03

Season 2 requests flood in

As they were about to make the final choice, they had a sincere conversation with each other. When asked, "Are you thinking about a serious romantic relationship even after the final choice?" Lee Hong-jo and Park Yi-yul answered, "We are even thinking about an actual romantic relationship," and were serious about the final choice. I showed my heart.

Next, when asked about the final choice, Choi Hanna answered, "I am conflicted," and Lee Hong-jo confused everyone by giving a meaningful answer, "Wouldn't you choose the person of fate (during the final selection)?"

After the truth game, Park Yi-yul asked Lee Hong-jo about his honest feelings, saying, "Who do you have feelings for?", but he never received an answer, and there was a subtle tension between the two men with Choi Hanna in between.

Afterwards, Ham Soo-hyun, who personally visited Lee Hong-jo and asked him for the answer to his final choice, expressed his favorable feelings by saying, "I saw Hong-jo until Twilight," and "We had two kids," to which Yoo In-na said, "Isn't this really a completely crazy flirting?" I was surprised.

Choi Han-na, who went to the match with Lee Hong-jo, began to ask him about his still uncertain heart, saying, "The path that fate taught me may be different from the person I'm attracted to." Lee Hong-jo responded, "In one day, my heart was fluctuating, but it kept going. “Isn’t it contradictory to ask for sincerity from me?”

Choi Hanna also said, "Will you continue to be by my side and protect each other?" and chose Park Yi-yul, the partner of her heart, rather than Lee Hong-jo, the opponent of her destiny. Park Yi-yul and Choi Hanna became the final couple.

→ MoaPic!